Amazing Career Starts
We hire candidates from educational programs with basic skills such as web designing, web development, programming knowledge and prepare them for our future skills. All applications are pre-screened based on academic credentials. Short-listed candidates are usually invited for a written analytical/logical test and a subsequent interview as part of the selection process.
We take experienced professionals from software industries for senior positions. We provide better career and future options for experienced professionals in our client services.
we offer excellent working environment and growth Potential For Your Talent
We Are Looking For A Resilient, Empathic Business Development Executive To Contribute To The Growth Of Our Company. Business Development Executives Are Responsible For Finding And Retaining Clients, Encouraging Extant Clients To Purchase Added Products Or Features, And Remaining Abreast Of Changes In Consumption. You Will Also Be Required To Build Capacity In Staff Through Regular Training And Mentorship.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
– Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
– Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
– Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
– Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
– Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
– Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
– Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
– Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
– Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
– Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
– Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
– Extensive sales experience.
– Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behaviour.
– Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
– Professional yet affable disposition.
– Neat, well-groomed appearance.
– Great networking skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
– Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
– Emboldened by challenges.
Interested candidate may apply by mailing their resumes at:firstname.lastname@example.org